Day 25 - Chase & Reed's Turn
On the Christmas Day pocket, we try and get the boys something that has to do with the true meaning of Christmas. In the past, we've always done a scavenger hunt for the last pocket.
Clue #1 is in the pocket.
On the Christmas Day pocket, we try and get the boys something that has to do with the true meaning of Christmas. In the past, we've always done a scavenger hunt for the last pocket.
Clue #1 is in the pocket.
Here are the videos of the boys on their "hunt" for the Day 25 surprise:




2 comments:
I GO THRU THESE POSTS AND REALIZE AS I GO ALONG THAT I HAVE A SMUG SMILE ON MY FACE. ENJOYING EVERYTHING POSTED IN EVERY ONE ON THE BLOG. SO MUCH FUN AND WHAT A BLESSING I GET OUT OF EACH ONE........
Love love love it! Jesus is so good to us! He gave Lala lots of love for her boys!
Post a Comment