Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was perfect! We went to the movies to see Arthur Christmas. At 5:00, we headed to Christmas Eve Service at our Church. After the Service, we came home, ate supper, put out Reindeer Food, opened gifts, played hard, put out cookies for Santa and read "Twas' the Night Before Christmas!" We finally got the boys in bed by 10!

Reed & Chase after Christmas Eve Service.


Reed sprinkling some Reindeer Food onto the ground.

Chase spent a little more time putting the food out for the Reindeer.


After using his hands for a few scoops, he decided to dump it like Reed did!This year, I decided to not take as many pictures because I wanted to be in on the action. I usually end up missing half of the present opening because I'm too busy taking pictures and recording the action. So, I only got a few pictures of the boys opening their gifts from us.

Reed opening a Toy Story puzzle book.

Chase opening up some building blocks!
(Thanks Pop for helping me put all of these blocks together! You're the best!)
Daddy & Mommy opened a present too! Chase thought he needed to try on Daddy's t-shirt.

Chase loved his ball cannon. Reed has enjoyed it too!
Some videos of the boys opening some of their gifts:

1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

The picture of your boys is too adorable. I love their sweet outfits :). I am so proud you guys had such a great day on Christmas Eve!