Happy 22nd Month Birthday, Chase!
I can't believe my little guy is going to be 2 years old soon! He has changed so much. He is talking all of the time now and is even saying small sentences. He has been using the potty at least once a day for the past week. He loves going to school (Parents' Day Out) one day a week. He loves playing with the big kids and doing/saying whatever his brother does. His new phrase "Awe Man!"
He was excited to see his cupcake!
I can't believe my little guy is going to be 2 years old soon! He has changed so much. He is talking all of the time now and is even saying small sentences. He has been using the potty at least once a day for the past week. He loves going to school (Parents' Day Out) one day a week. He loves playing with the big kids and doing/saying whatever his brother does. His new phrase "Awe Man!"
He was excited to see his cupcake!
Ready to dig in...
Going in for the ultimate taste test...
He was super excited to get a sausage roll too!
Life is good!




3 comments:
Sweet boy!! I enjoyed getting to spend some time with your boys last weekend.
Lala's Chase LOVES food!
Love your precious 22 month old! I can't believe he is almost 1 either - tear!
Post a Comment