Chase is getting really brave. Every day, I'll catch him walking by himself without anyone cheering him on. Right now, he's working on his balance. He'll take two steps and stop to catch himself, then he'll walk some more. I can't believe how much he has improved in just a few days. Here are two action videos:
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I have looked at all of the pictures and loved them but, I couldn't send a comment because it wouldn't go thru. I have enjoyed the viedos so much. Chase will be walking right away. Keep them coming. love al of you. Grandmama
I can't believe he is walking already! Loved the sweet videos :).
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment