Friday was Reed's turn to pick a surprise from the pocket.
He knew exactly where to look.
So excited to see it was a Super Mario!
Telling Momma to "Look!"
Love that smile!
Showing it to Daddy.
Off to play!
One happy little boy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Guess it is a busy time for everyone. Reed is always so excited about what he does and gets and I think you all are going to have two with that attitude. PTL grandmama
When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
3 comments:
Guess it is a busy time for everyone. Reed is always so excited about what he does and gets and I think you all are going to have two with that attitude. PTL grandmama
I love to see reed smile!
He looks like such a big boy and is so handsome :)!
Post a Comment