Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa!

On our way to Booneville Friday, we stopped in Collierville to meet Santa. The boys were excited...at first! When it was time for pictures, Reed said, "NO WAY!" Chase took a picture with Santa. He didn't cry, but he wanted too. Our scanner is messed up, so I can't scan the picture on here, but here are a few pictures and videos:

Chase giving Santa a high five!

Chase got a Reindeer hat because he took a picture with Santa. It was a darling hat, but he tore it to pieces in the car seat!

Chase liked this reindeer.

Chase would look up at Santa, then look at us. He wasn't sure who this man was holding him.

1 comment:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Awww, poor Reed! Carter felt your pain, buddy. Don't worry he tried to head butt him for you... but luckily, I was there in time to stop him :).

I love Chase in the reindeer hat and I absolutely adore his precious outfit. He did really well with Santa. Sweet boy!