Late yesterday afternoon, Chase took 4 steps! Daddy, Chase and I were all upstairs playing. Chase had been trying to take a step here and there for the past few days. He was after a hanger upstairs, so I handed the hanger to Daddy and helped Chase catch his balance. Then, he tried walking to his Daddy. He was funny because he would give me the hanger to give to his Daddy. He only wanted to walk to his Daddy. After a few tries, he took four steps all by himself!
Today, he has tried on several occasions to walk. He hasn't taken more than 4 steps but is definitely improving! It won't be long....
Here's a fun video:
Today, he has tried on several occasions to walk. He hasn't taken more than 4 steps but is definitely improving! It won't be long....
Here's a fun video:




2 comments:
Way to go, Chase! I'm not ready for you to grow up, but I sure am proud of you!!
Enjoy the air horn, boys. Then ask Uncle Benjie about his experience with one. He's such a scaredy cat! Love to hear you two giggle!
Yay, Chase :)! He will be running around everywhere before you know it. Sweet, sweet boys :)!
Post a Comment