When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
5 comments:
He has SUCH a sweet laugh... loved the video! I want to come and love on your little babydoll sometime soon :)!
Knox and I have watched this twice already, and we'll probably watch it again and again! This is one of my favorite videos ever!
Knox points at Chase and says, "Baby!" Then he smiles and laughs with Chase. Sooo sweet!
Loved hearing him laugh. I am so lonesome to see all of you. love aye, grandmama
Ohhh he is so sweet. Just love his laugh.
I agree! That is the sweetest sound!
Post a Comment