Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy boys. The morning of Mother's Day, we got up and made it to Church on time. Chase & I watched Charlie get dedicated, then I met Daddy upstairs for Connect. Both boys sat with us during Church. Having both boys in Church with us was a bit hectic but nice at the same time. I wanted to get a picture of me with the boys but changed clothes before I remembered. I was able to get a few pictures of the boys.

Chase's eyes change every day. His eye color varies from blue, to green, to hazel. It will be interesting to see what color his eyes will be by the time he turns one.
Having a conversation with Momma.

This is the only picture I could get of both boys (sort of) looking at the camera.

Chase wearing some shades!


2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Happy Mother's Day to one AMAZING mom :)! I am glad you had a wonderful day... you have 2 adorable and precious little boys!

Love you guys!

Tina said...

Steph stole the words right out of my mouth!!
So, DITTO!!!