would you have snow and freezing temperatures outside...


and a 2 year old boy in his swimming trunks inside!

This morning, we woke up to some snow on the ground. I didn't take any pictures until about noon, so a lot of the snow was already gone. When Reed woke up, we went to the window to show him the snow. It was lightly snowing at the time. About 10 minutes later, he went back to the window and said "I see snow! Mommy, where's Santa Claus?" It was so sweet.
Around noon, he decided that he wanted to get his boat (aka float). Then, he said, "I put on swimming trunks!" A few minutes later, he said, "I want to take shirt off." So, we have a two year old wearing no shoes, no socks, no pants and no shirt in freezing weather!

Enjoy the videos of our hyper child:
7 comments:
I hate to say...it happened in my house too last weekend I think it was. I believe it was 28 outside and yes Parker running around in his swim trunks and no shirt! Must be a boy thing and the joys of boys getting dressed on their own! LOL!
How funny!!!
Nana was pulling Knox on a towel earlier. I'm glad she didn't jerk it like Chris did!
funny :)
Reed has such a fun personality :)! Love it!!!
That's my boy! He looks great in his swim trunks!! Lala
He is such a doll and so funny. He will be able to teach Chase so many fun things. :)
Basically, I think us females have the best but a guy can run around in his bathing suit with no top and get away with it. Keep cool, Reed. Grandmama
Post a Comment