Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Buzz Lightyear

We have a son with one amazing imagination. He has several different 'characters' that he likes to dress up as on a daily basis. Sunday, he started off as Woody from Toy Story. Then, he had to dress up in his John Deere gear. Next, he had to put on all of his fireman gear. Then, he had to be a MSU football player. He went back to John Deere, then told me that he wanted to be Buzz Lightyear.

He put on his gloves and was pretending that he was Buzz Lightyear. We do not own any clothes or accessories that are Buzz Lightyear, except for underwear. So, I had to get creative and come up with something that could resemble Buzz.
Preparing to take off

Check out those wings!

He is watching Toy Story 2 and getting ready
to jump off the couch.

"To Infinity & Beyond!"

"Cheese!"

Below are videos of our little Buzz Lightyear:



Enjoy!


7 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Reed's little voice is just adorable and he does have such an amazing imagination!

He is a precious Buzz Lightyear :)!

The Simpsons said...

Erin you are so creative making those wings for him. He is the cutest buzz lightyear EVER. I love how he changed costumes like 5 times in one day. Can't wait to see yall again.

love yall Shelley

laurawh said...

Too funny! I have a Buzz Costume! It I think is a size 3 because Parker just turned 3 when he was it for Halloween if you want to borrow it. What is it with that age and Buzz anyway?

Anonymous said...

To INFINITY and BEYOND!!! That's how much your Lala LOVES you!!!

Tina said...

Love it, love it, love it!!

So glad you captured this on video!

Anonymous said...

Did I ever enjoy this creative little man and his mama. Sooooooo glad he has an active imagination. Go, buz
Grandmama

m.e. said...

I like the pizza box wings. Go Buzz Lightyear! Miss y'all :)