I had my 36 week check-up today and received a great report. Today was my last ultrasound to check his weight and fluid level. He weighs 5 pounds 12 ounces, which puts him in the 28th percentile. My fluid level is a 10. It was 11 at my last appointment, but it is still in the normal range, so she isn't concerned. His heartbeat and bloodflow from the umbilical cord both sounded great. He has a heartbeat of 129 bpm. His diaphragm was making all the right breathing movements. Overall, everything looked great.
I was a bit surprised to find that I have dilated 3 cms and effaced between 50-60%. She told me that Chase could arrive any day now. She said it is very possible that I won't dilate any more for 2-3 weeks, but it is also very possible that I'll go into labor before my due date. She decided that if I haven't had him by 39 weeks, she wants to induce. Therefore, she has scheduled to induce me on February 4th, which happens to be our nephew, Knox's, 1st birthday!
So, we are planning to meet our precious little boy sometime between today and February 4th!
I was a bit surprised to find that I have dilated 3 cms and effaced between 50-60%. She told me that Chase could arrive any day now. She said it is very possible that I won't dilate any more for 2-3 weeks, but it is also very possible that I'll go into labor before my due date. She decided that if I haven't had him by 39 weeks, she wants to induce. Therefore, she has scheduled to induce me on February 4th, which happens to be our nephew, Knox's, 1st birthday!
So, we are planning to meet our precious little boy sometime between today and February 4th!




8 comments:
So happy for the good report. Can't wait for Chase to get here!!
Im guessing he will be here before the 4th since you have already dilated.
I am so happy to hear the good report and can't believe your precious angel will be arriving soon!
Just so you know, my work is 5 minutes from the hospital... I will be happy to help in ANY way if you need me!
We love you,
The Chittoms
Awwww! Can't believe Chase's birthday is almost here! Keep us posted - I love this kind of stuff :)
When you called me at class today, it was so exciting!!!!! A couple of friends came up and asked if we were talking baby coming stuff. How happy I was to give them a hearty 'yes, yes'. Love you and gotcha prayed for. Grandmama
Glad to hear you got a good report!! I would love to bring y'all dinner & dessert when Chase gets here. I'll be in touch!!
Glad to hear the news! Call me if you need me. I am ready. Remember I owe you anyway:)
So glad you got a great report!
I'm so excited at the thought of our babies sharing the same birthday!!!
Don't forget to tell Chase:
Please, no arrival from January 18 - January 30.
(Hopefully he'll mind well.)
Love you!!!!
Putting new tires on the car today so I will be ready for the big arrival!!! Reed and Chase's Lala
Post a Comment