Chase's room is finally finished!
Chase's bed
Chase's bed
My mom made the curtains for his room, and they turned out so good! Thanks Lala! Gran bought Chase a frog chair that Reed has claimed as his chair. I told Reed that he could sit in it while he helped Mommy with Chase. Thanks Gran!




7 comments:
I LOVE the room. There's just one thing missing...Chase!! Can't wait for him to get here! Love Y'all.
Chase's room is absolutely ADORABLE! It is great that you are finding ways to make Reed excited about becoming a big brother; he will be a great little helper :)!
We are here if you need anything this week... please don't hesitate to call! Again, we are so excited for your sweet family and can't wait to meet your precious angel!
Love y'all!!!
Take everything that sweet Stephanie said, and pretend it's from me, too!
Chase's room is beyond adorable! And his Lala loves him SO much!!!
The room looks precious! I cannot wait to meet Chase. Landon named one of his bears Chasie at my parents' house this weekend. I think he was thinking of Chase. Let me know what to do in order to help!
Love the room!! It is decorated perfect. Can't wait for Chase to get here. I know you are so ready too. Love you and praying for you.
Chase's room is attractive. Great job!
Post a Comment