This week, Reed received two packages from Pop & Nani.
On Tuesday, we went to the front door to see if we
had any packages. Reed was so excited when he saw
the box outside our door. I asked him "Who do you
think this is for?" And he said, "It's for Reed!"
I found the handle of the bag and showed it to him.
He pulled it out and said "It's a pumpkin!"
He first started to grab the items one by one then...
He looked at me and said "I dump it!"
He couldn't decide what to eat first.
back to the box and getting handfuls.
Being the great Momma that I am, I said "Go for it!"
dumping out all of the peanuts!
He realizes that there are still some in the box, so....
peanut was out of the box and on our clean floors!
Then, I got the look again, and I knew what was coming next...
He couldn't resist it!
Not only did we have peanuts all over the place,
He is becoming a pro at opening his mail.
Checking out what was in the box.
we had CRUSHED peanuts all over the place!
Mommy thought bad thoughts about Pop while
she picked up all of the peanuts!
Yesterday, I picked up Reed from Ms. Maria's,
and he told me that he wanted to go home and
play football. So, we played football outside
for close to an hour. When Daddy got home, I
checked the front door just to see if we had
anything, and we did! Talk about perfect timing!
It was another package for Reed!
Yes; he says "Steak, not State!"
He then discovered the MSU helmet!
We had one excited little boy!
He couldn't wait to put on the helmet.
Look at that sweet, happy face!
Putting the helmet on again.
Our lil' MSU football player!
"I go look in mirror!"
He had to wear the entire outfit (including the helmet) into Sam's. He slept in the jersey and pants. He also wore the outfit to school today (minus the helmet because his parents wouldn't let him)! I am sure we will be seeing him in this outfit for many days to come!
Thanks Pop & Nani for all of the fun surprises!
I had a few videos to post on here as well, but my video camera will not let me download the videos on my work computer. Our home computer is sick, so I will try Daddy's laptop tonight.




6 comments:
Love the full football uniform.. SO CUTE!!! Good job Pop and Nani.
he is all boy.. LOVE IT!
Reed is so cute. I think red and blue would look just as good as the maroon and white ;)
Landry and I went to Hobby Lobby the Friday before Halloween to get material for a Peter Pan costume. I knew she wouldn't get to trick or treat though :(
I love the play-by-play action! Great job! I love, love, love the jumping on the peanuts picture!!!
Yes, he is, BY FAR, the cutest MSU player I've ever seen!
I'm just wondering if he'll wear TWO jerseys everyday. :)
Oh my! Too cute. Can't wait to see the football player all dressed up.
He is the cutest State football player that I have ever seen!!! Also, it is precious how excited he gets opening mail!
Great post!!!
Love the uniform Pop and Nani. Go Steak!!! LOL precious little boy.
Post a Comment