Our Halloween festivities began with our Church Festival. When it was time to get dressed, Reed couldn't make up his mind. He had literally worn his MSU football jersey for a week. We had to literally take it off of him in his sleep to wash it. All along, he had said that he wanted to be Fireman Mike for Halloween, but we were prepared for him to change his mind. Well, he finally decided to dress up as Fireman Mike as long as he could wear his MSU jersey underneath his costume!
Fireman Reed
upstairs for the fun games!
He loved the fishing game.
He was so excited when he caught a piece of candy.
the bean bags at Mr. Pevey's face.
Another picture of us.
said "I want to go throw that bag at that man's face again!"
So, we went back and played this game again.
house to eat supper and go trick-or-treating.
Mommy & her lil' fireman
Sienna, Reed, & Landon
Reed was so excited!
Knocking on the first door.
Reed tried to walk into the first house. We had to run up there and remind him not to walk into the houses.
Headed to the next house.
They all three loved this house because it had a dancing ghost.
They literally stayed at this house for at least 5 minutes playing with the ghost.
Reed & Landon
Waiting for his turn...
He would say "Trick-or-treat! Thank you!" or
"Trick-or-treat! Thanks!"
We went to several houses and had so much fun.
On the way back, Reed's bag was so heavy that he started dragging it on the ground. He wanted to go to a few more houses until we told him we were going back to the Robertsons' house to watch the Bulldogs play. As soon as we got back to Landon's house, it was time for him to break back out the jersey! We love our little bulldog football player!




4 comments:
Fireman Reed was so cute!!! Of course I love Bulldog Reed too.. Im loving that he won't take that jersey off. Yall are raising him right.. GO DAWGS.
As for trick or treating Katelyn did the same thing with wanting to walk in people's houses. Looks Fireman Reed and Spiderman had a good time. Love those two boys!!
That sure is one handsome fireman!!!! He looked so sweet trick-or-treating! I'm glad he had a wonderful Halloween!
Where's your pumpkin?!
Hey Erin,
I was just looking at your pregnancy ticker on top of your blog - I can't believe you're getting so close! Can you believe you're 26 weeks?! I can't wait to see pics of new baby! I'll be praying that the rest of your pregnancy goes really well!
Cute halloween pics! I'm not surprised Reed got bored w/ the preschool games - he seems so far ahead developmentally for his age. What a cutie - both fireman and bulldog!
Love ya,
Alison
I love the little fireman; he is too handsome! It looks like he had a great Halloween with his friends!!!
Post a Comment