Reed is always finding something creative to do.
His imagination truly amazes us! He found our
boogie board in the garage and started calling it
his "boat!" He decided it would be fun to ride
his boat in the yard!

Going down the hill...

Pulling the boat around the yard.

Daddy had the bright idea to hook the 'boat'
up to Reed's four-wheeler. He thought that
was way cool!

Pop spent the night with us Saturday night.
Daddy & Pop got up early to start building
Reed's playground! Reed didn't wake up until
9:30, but he went to work not long after that!
Pop bought Reed some power tools, so Reed
could help build the playground. Below is a
picture of Reed going through his tools trying
to find the one he needed:

Pop needed a level, and Momma caught him
trying to see if Reed's 'toy' level would work!

Reed using his screwdriver. He kept telling me
"Reed's working hard!"

Reed has seen his Daddy take his shirt off while working
in the yard numerous times this summer. So now, he thinks
that if he is outside, he has to take his shirt off!
Giving Daddy a hand.

Reed couldn't stand it any longer...he had to
break out all of his Fireman Gear!

He ran outside with his Fire Extinguisher,
so he could shoot Daddy & Pop with water.

I think Pop enjoyed watching Reed pretend
he was Fireman Mike!

Reed decided to spray Pop's truck with water too.

He worked really hard on his tires.

I think he liked the fact that Pop's truck was
red like a fire truck!

Wiping his hands off for a job well done.

I love this picture. All three of them
had their electric screwdrivers in their hands
working on the playground.

Reed thought he was big stuff!

Pop, Daddy, & Reed got a lot of work done Sunday.
They worked hard all day. Thanks Pop for coming
and helping us. We couldn't have done it without you!
Reed's playground is almost complete, and he loves it!
6 comments:
My grandson is the MOST brilliant of the three! What precious pics of the three generations working together...next time get Chris and Pop to take off their tshirts as well...on second thought, maybe not.
I Know REED's Lala won't be taking off her shirt anytime soon.
I love Reed's fireman gear! I know he can't wait for his new playground to be finished. Can't wait to see the finished product!!
I love the picture of all three using their electric screwdrivers... what a little handyman you have! And it is too cute that he takes off his shirt like his daddy :)! Finally, he is the most adorable fireman that I have ever seen!
I hope you are feeling well momma :)... can't wait to find out what the new little Gapen is on Tuesday! Keep us posted!!! Love y all!
I loved the beautiful reflection shot on Pop's truck
He is so intense. Wonderful to share in this happy time.
I loved the beautiful reflection shot on Pop's truck
He is so intense. Wonderful to share in this happy time.
I love your little fireman!!! There are several pictures that I just LOVE!!
Post a Comment