Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

REED'S 1ST TRIP TO CHUCK E. CHEESE'S

Reed went to Chuck E. Cheese's for the
first time today with Chris & me.
He loved it! His favorite part
was the dancing & singing Chuck E. Cheese.
He also loved riding in all the different
cars. He was all smiles!!!
He played some games too!
Below is a sketch of Daddy & Reed:

Reed was fascinated with Chuck E. Cheese

He wanted to touch him so bad.
We thought he might be scared of him,
but he wasn't!

Chuck E. Cheese waving at Momma!

This was Reed's first time to ride
in one of the moving cars.

He was telling Daddy all about it!

This was probably his favorite one.
He rode it several times because
it would go up in the air!
Reed driving!

He liked this one a lot too because
a dog was beside him!
He kept saying "DOG" the whole ride!
Watch out Momma...
Here I come!

Reed playing the drums!

Reed enjoying the airplane ride.
He was clapping his hands on this one!

Back to his favorite ride...

We all had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Tina said...

These pictures are TOO CUTE!! Reed looks like he LOVED it there!!! He even looks like a little professional driver.
Glad he wasn't scared of Chuck E. Most kids are, so I'm proud of him! Great job on the pics. I felt like I was there with y'all!

The Robertsons said...

Glad y'all had fun!

The Simpsons said...

love the pictures. Im glad he isn't scared of Chuck E Cheese. I was terrified of him as a kid. A big rat in clothes walking around.. it still kind of scares me.. haha. great to see you last weekend.