Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CHRISTIAN FAMILY REUNION

The 1st Annual Christian Family Reunion
was this weekend in Booneville.
It was a fun day but very hot.
We enjoyed getting to see everyone.
Reed and I stayed in Booneville until
Tuesday because Chris had to go to
Columbus for work. We had a
wonderful time hanging out with family.
Here are some pictures from our weekend:
Reed climbing the ladder with Nana

Chris & Reed jumping on the trampolene

Reed clapping his hands!
He loved jumping!!!

I can do it by myself too!


Reed & Nana walking to the pond.

Granddaddy teaching Reed to fish.

Reed didn't catch anything but
enjoyed fishing with Granddaddy.

Going for a ride on the four-wheeler with
Uncle Jack & Daddy.

Taking a snack break

Playing Guitar Hero

Reed playing with his cousin, Katelyn.

Reed & Katelyn

Aren't they cute?

Katelyn giving Reed some sugar.

Uncle Michael & Reed

Reed & Katelyn swinging.

Posing for the camera.

Aunt Trish & Reed
Aunt Trish, Katelyn, Aunt Tina, & Reed

Aunt Tina pushing Reed on the swing.

Nana (Chris' Mom) turns 50 on Saturday,
so we celebrated it this weekend with
black balloons, gag gifts, & a picture cake.
First, we had 50 black balloons delivered to
her at the reunion....
Reed giving Nana a black balloon.
Reed checking out all the balloons...
Reed was in heaven with all of the balloons.


Shelley, Tina, Wanda, Trish & Erin

Brad, Chris, Wanda, Michael & Benjie

The Birthday Queen

Wanda holding her Power Lift Bra.

Checking out the collage...

Reed taking a water break with
Easton, Peyton, & Daddy.

Reed discovered that he could open
Nana & Granddaddy's doors, so he
opened the doors every chance he got.
Check out his mohawk too!
Reed enjoying a Kool-Aid Jammer

Reed drinking a milkshake on the way home!
Mommy obviously loves him a bunch
because she shared her milkshake with him.

2 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

I really enjoyed seeing y'all. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the pics, they are really good.

Tina said...

I'm so glad y'all got to come! I thought everything turned out perfectly. SUPER job on the post! I'm impressed!