Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Fun Family Videos

Reed helping Chase walk about two weeks ago.


When it snowed, we tried some different shoes on Chase. The tennis shoes were hilarious!


Snow day fun:








Chase is walking all of the time now. These videos were shot last week:



4 comments:

Tina said...

I can't see the videos on my phone, my desktop speakers don't work, and I'm too lazy to get out my laptop.
I'm pathetic, but I sure love you!

The Simpsons said...

LOVE the videos!! I still can't get over how fast Chase's first year has flown by. Can't wait till his bday party. Love yall

THE CHITTOMS said...

What precious family videos :). I loved the video of Reed and Chase sledding together. And, of course, it was so sweet watching your little angel walk around!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing videos of my boys! Reed is such a sweet big brother and Chase adores him! Naturally, Lala loves both her boys!