Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Presents from OKC

Thursday afternoon, Lala came up to see us and bring us some Christmas presents from Oklahoma City. While we were waiting for Lala to get here, Chase decided he wanted some hot dog buns. If he ever catches the pantry door open, he is going to try his best to find something to eat.

Busted!
Having a snack!

Chase was still napping when Lala got here, so we let Reed open his presents first.
Opening a present from Uncle John, Aunt Debbie, Preston, Cameron & Danielle. He was so excited when he saw Spider-Man. He got a Spider-Man Bounce Ball that has been a HUGE hit with both boys!
Opening another present from the Buntz clan.
It's a Buzz Lightyear gun...
And a Toy Story shirt!
Checking out the shirt.
Telling us who all was on the shirt.
Lala helping him open his present from Grandmomma.
When Chase woke up, Reed helped him open his presents.
It's a musical caterpillar!
He was excited to play with the caterpillar.
He also got a Buzz Lightyear gun and Toy Story shirt.
Reed giving Chase a hug.
Chase laughing at Lala.
Reed showing Chase what all the caterpillar does.
The boys reading some books!
Thanks Uncle John, Aunt Debbie, Preston, Cameron, Danielle and Grandmomma for all of our Christmas goodies! We love you guys!

4 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

The hot dog bun pictures could be some of the cutest that I have ever seen :). I also love the picture of the boys reading their books... they are just too stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree , they are just to stinking cute. What a wonderful way to end a day. Our snow was skimpy. I didn't know Chase had mastered the upright position. Great.

Anonymous said...

My laptop jumped over the first two pictures. WOW, two at one time. To bad he couldn't get to the hot dogs, I know he would have made him a hugh one. They are such interesting little fellas.

LyricWilkins said...

hey mrs. e!!!! man this guy is military strict, but I think it's what some of these students need. just stoppin in to say hey, and your missed!!! Alot! lol. I have my own studio now, check out some of the stuff i'm working on when you have time. www.mysapce.com/lyricwilkins