Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Fun Fall Break

Reed & I had Monday & Tuesday off for Fall Break. We had a wonderful, long weekend. Saturday morning, the boys and I played a fun game of peek-a-boo.

Chase pulling up on the window sill.
Both boys laughing while playing peek-a-boo

Chase loved looking out the window.

Who knew curtains could be so much fun!

Reed loved the game more than Chase.

Saturday afternoon, we headed to Landon's 4th birthday party. Reed was so excited that he got in my car at 1:00 because he was ready to go to the party. So, I called Candy and asked if we could come early.

Since we got there early, Bebe let the baby boys play in the bouncer with her. Chase had the biggest smile on his face and would giggle when Reed or Landon would bounce them.
Checking out the bouncer.

Reed & Landon were so excited to see each other.

Charlie & Chase were a lot of fun to watch. They would crawl all over the place and only wanted to play with the "big boy" toys.

The monster truck was a huge hit.

Chasing the monster truck.

Maybe, we should buy Chase one of these for Christmas.


Chase loved Charlie's jumper.


Monday, we packed up and headed to the Children's Museum with Candy, Landon, & Charlie. I attempted to get a picture of Chase & Charlie but didn't have much luck.

Reed had been asking me since Thursday if we could go the the Firetruck place (that's what he calls the Children's Museum), so I promised him we'd go Monday. Monday morning, he woke up and put on his Fireman coat & helmet.

Pretending to spray water and put the fire out.


He also loved the airplane.

While Reed was playing in the firetruck, I decided to let Chase get out of his stroller for a few minutes. It didn't take him long to head to the stairs.

He has gotten better at crawling up stairs, which scares me.

Busted!

Chase & Charlie crawling up the stairs.

They were so proud of themselves.

Busy boy!

Saturday morning, Chase crawled up our stairs for the first time. In the first video, he caught me recording him. He kept turning around to look at me.


So, I moved to the top of the stairs to catch him in action.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Reed was encouraging his little brother! So precious. And Chase had that look of determination on his face! He kept looking back to see how far he'd come. Wonderful post! Lala

THE CHITTOMS said...

The picture of Reed and Chase both laughing in front of the window is too cute for words; they are SO precious!

It looks like you guys had a great time with sweet friends... glad you had an awesome break!