We had a busy but fun Labor Day weekend. When Daddy got home from his big Dove Hunt Saturday, we headed over to the Duffs' house to cook-out and play. Reed & Brady had a big time. They really played well together.
Brady taking Reed for a ride on his Gator. He was trying to show Reed how to park it on the trailer.

Reed & Brady

They had fun riding in the Gator. I think Reed thought Brady was a wild driver.

Daddy & Chase

Sunday morning, we woke up and headed to the Shoals to stay at the Marriott with Pop, Nani, Uncle Benjie, Aunt Tina, Peyton, Jack & Knox. The boys had a big time.

Aunt Tina & Chase hanging out at the pool.

The water outside was freezing, so we spent a lot of time in the indoor pool.

Reed & Chase making the same face.

Reed loves to push Chase around the pool.

Chase loved being in the water.

Poor Knox was freezing, but he still had fun.

Aunt Tina, Knox & Uncle Benjie playing with Chase.

Reed & Chase both went down the water slide with Daddy. Chase couldn't keep his eyes off of the fountains, so Daddy stopped to let him play with them.

Reed joined in on the fun as well.

All dry and taking a snack break with Pop & Nani.

Enjoying a much needed snack break.

After playing in the pool, we headed to the playground. Reed said, "I sure do love playgrounds!" He had a big time.

Near the playground, they have these fountains for kids to play in. Even though Reed was dry, he kept looking at them, so I told him he could go play in them if he wanted too.

He loved it!

Here are a bunch of action shots:
Video of Reed going down the water slide:
Video of Reed enjoying the fountains:
2 comments:
Chase is too stinkin cute... he makes a perfect little water baby. I also LOVE the action shots of Reed.
Glad you guys enjoyed the long weekend. Love y'all!
On a whim checked the blog. So glad I did. Wonderful time looking at the pictures. Way, WAY past my bedtime but I am soooooo glad I checked. Loved the happy faces. Grandmama
Post a Comment