I got it on big screen and how great to see him in position and crawling along and getting so keyed-up with what he was doing, he was very pleased with himself. Couldn't help but laugh with him.. I am sure he had it down perfect.... He may be walking at 9 mos. love you
I am so glad you fixed the color. I can see Chase crawling. I thought he was laughing but I am not sure if it is Reed or Chase. Anyway it is a joyful laugh.
When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
5 comments:
Amazing! He's going to be ALL over the place now...Lala's big boy!!!
Watch out! I miss the days when they didn't move!
What a big boy. Way to go, Chase! You can keep up with Reed now :).
I got it on big screen and how great to see him in position and crawling along and getting so keyed-up with what he was doing, he was very pleased with himself. Couldn't help but laugh with him.. I am sure he had it down perfect.... He may be walking at 9 mos. love you
I am so glad you fixed the color. I can see Chase crawling. I thought he was laughing but I am not sure if it is Reed or Chase. Anyway it is a joyful laugh.
Post a Comment