Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Saturday, the Chittoms came over to play, and we had such a good time!

Chase showing off his big feet!

Chase was all smiles.

Laughing at Steph & Carter

Having a conversation with Eddie.

Reed & Will...two dirty little boys!
Sunday afternoon, we headed to Duncan to play in the pool. This was Chase's first pool experience, and it was a funny one. Nana Simpson gave Chase some 3-6 months swimming trunks & shirt before he was born. Well...let's just say they were a little snug! We also borrowed Knox's hat. It was way too tight. We couldn't even hook the strap.


Our little chunk

Chase's 1st time in the pool.

Watching his big brother
The best picture that I could get of both of them.

Chase liked the water.

Reed could stand in the shallow end all by himself.

Chase swimming to Didi.

Chase & Daddy on Memorial Day. Didi grilled some yummy food, and Nana made a deadly dessert! It was all delicious!

Chase taking a ride in the boat.

Chase & Didi

Reed

Reed dressed up as Thor from Superhero Squad.

Love his costume!

Some fun videos:












3 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

I love the picture of Reed and Will :)... we had so much fun with you guys!

I also love the pictures and video of Chase... I loved chunky little baby boys! Annnnd, I can't get over Reed... he will be swimming like a fish before the summer is over! I know you and Chris were so proud of him!

Loved the post!

LT (and Max) said...

great pictures!!!
so glad to see you and hang out a little last night! you have precious boys!

Tina said...

I cannot get over how chunky Chase is!!! Chunky Chase - yep, that's his new name.
I'm so proud of Reed swimming! He did so good! And of course I love his costume!
Glad y'all had a great weekend!