Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1st Foods

Chase has grown to love rice cereal, but I can't say the same for baby food. About two weeks ago, we decided to let Chase try some food. He has gotten really good at eating from a spoon. He loves to grab both of your hands and help you put the spoon in his mouth. We decided to start with Green Beans.

I told Reed that we were getting ready to feed Chase some Green Beans. Reed said, "I want some!" So, I opened it and gave it to Reed. His response "Eww Gross! I don't want that kind."
Chase taking his first bite.


He stole the spoon.

Trying to feed himself.

He decided the spoon tasted better than the Green Beans.

Pushing my hand 'away' from his mouth.

Making a big mess.

Let's see if Daddy has better luck.

Nope! Chase didn't like the green beans at all!

After he got all cleaned up, Reed let Chase play with his helmet.

Adorable!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Chase looks like a true Viking. I can see many episodes of great adventures ahead. Just give them a few more months.

Anonymous said...

First comment evidently ran off somewhere. I enjoyed the pictures a nd will look at them again. you bet