Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All Smiles

Chase relaxing in his big brother's chair!

Chase & Mommy after Church.

Daddy & Chase after Church.

The closest thing to a picture that I could get with Reed.

Chase loves being lifted in the air. I'm afraid he's going to have 'no fear' just like his big brother!

6 comments:

The Robertsons said...

I hope Chase has a little more fear than his brother or you are in big trouble! The pictures are great! I love to see Chase's sweet smile.

The Simpsons said...

love his sweet smile. Can't wait to see yall sunday. :)

Did you get your hair cut? it looks great.

THE CHITTOMS said...

I agree with Candy and Shelly; Chase's smile melts my heart! And Erin, you look awesome! I love your hair, as well!

Tina said...

Some of the best pics ever! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment the first time I looked at the pictures, guess it didn't take. I do believe that Chase turns on the smile when he sees a camera. It is such a sweet, happy smile. love you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful baby! I LOVE my boys! I had so much fun swimming with Reed and loving on Chase yesterday! Can't wait til Saturday night! Lala