Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weekend Visitors

We had a wonderful weekend full of special visitors!

Uncle Benjie, Aunt Tina & Knox came over Saturday to spend the afternoon with us. Chase was excited to meet Uncle Benjie for the first time.

Of course, he had to get some sweet lovin' from Aunt Tina.

Reed decided that he wanted to be Fireman Mike, but he said the outfit wasn't complete without a mustache like Fireman Mike.
Enjoying some food with Aunt Tina.

Sunday, Lala came over to play! We were all excited to see her, especially Reed.

Reed going in for a kiss.

Our little monkey

Reed protecting his little brother with his laser. He actually asked if he could hold Chase, but he wasn't in the mood for pictures.

All of my sleepy boys

Here are two videos from playtime in the crib with Chase & Reed:




4 comments:

Tina said...

I could listen to those baby noises ALL day!!
I can't believe it's already been a month!
Thanks for letting us come visit! I love you ALL!

THE CHITTOMS said...

It looks like Reed and Chase had a lot of fun with sweet visitors :)! I love the videos... Chase seems to get a lot of good loving from his big brother. I also loved hearing him talk to Reed... what some precious little boys!

Love y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

Lala LOVES playing with her boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been working hard and sat down to rest and what a joy to hear the sweet little sounds and the lazer man doing his thing.So refreshing. Feel like I can finish the job I'm on, now. Grandmama