1 month old already...where does the time go?

We had to wake sleepy head up to take some pictures.

He was a good sport.

Reed was a big helper!

He has grown so much. He's eating about 4 ounces now. We think he's going to be a big baby!

"Okay Momma, that's enough pictures!"
6 comments:
What a sweet, sweet baby! Happy 1 month b-day!
Happy 1 month bday Chase!! Your cake and cupcakes look yummy. You are getting so big. Can't wait to come see you soon.
Love you,
Aunt Shelley
I cannot believe that he is 1 month old already... what a fast month! Happy 1 month birthday, Chase :)! You are a doll and I can't wait to come and visit you really soon!
I think you made a mistake! There is no way that baby is already 1 month old???? I can't believe it! Such a cutie :) Can't wait to bring you some dessert!!
The cake looked so delicious. I am going to bake one in the cookie pan and make a four layer. The pictures are fantastic. love, Grandmama
I cannot believe he is a month old already. Let's get these boys together soon. Love yall!
Post a Comment