Chase was 7 weeks old last week. He's developing a sweet personality. He has great head control and loves to look around. Chase loves to smile and tries his best to talk. His favorite thing to do is EAT!
Chase looking at his Daddy!

He can scoot across the floor really good.

Grandmomma sent Reed a special laser that fits perfectly on his finger. His Buzz outfit is now complete!

I had to post this picture. Check out our little chunk named Chase!

Chase loves tummy time.

He also adores the bath. I just love his rolls!

Warming up after his bath.

Love that sweet face!

Reed is quite protective of his little brother. His friend, Gavin, came over to play the other day. If Gavin got too close to Chase, Reed would say "Be careful, Gavin!" When Gavin went to love on him, Reed would say "Be gentle Gavin. Okay, that's enough Gavin!"

He gets his double chin from me!

He has the longest feet!

Reed & Chase both received a package in the mail from Aunt Debbie and Uncle John. Reed couldn't wait to open it.

He was excited to see Buzz & Woody on the t-shirt that he pulled from the bag.

He had to put the shirt on after he finished opening Chase's happy.

He thought Chase's spaceship outfit was super cool! He said it was "Buzz's spaceship!"

They also got a big Cars book that we had to read immediately. Thanks for all the cool goodies!
3 comments:
The boys are definitely ready now! The goodies sound perfect!
I love, love, love how handsome Reed looks in that striped shirt.
I also loved the update on Chase. I could just squeeze him!
PS His rolls and fatness comes from me. Thanks.
Another group of wonderful pictures.Chase is doing great. Scooting over the floor already. He must be in a hurry to start walking so he can follow Reed around. I am so glad you are posting these, I know it takes a lot of your time but I love them. Grandmama
I love little chunky baby boys!!! Chase, you are adorable! You and Carter can play football together :). I also can't get over those big feet!!!
Reed is also such a sweet big brother, as usual!
Love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment