"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
Albert Einstein
Reed's imagination is growing more and more each day. He has worn his Buzz Lightyear outfit so much that he had torn holes in the knees of his pants. Daddy & I were in Cordova the other day, so we stopped by the Disney store to by Reed a new Buzz Lightyear outfit. While we were there, we picked up a Woody outfit too.
Woody
(This picture was taken with Daddy's cell phone, so it is a little fuzzy.)
Albert Einstein
Reed's imagination is growing more and more each day. He has worn his Buzz Lightyear outfit so much that he had torn holes in the knees of his pants. Daddy & I were in Cordova the other day, so we stopped by the Disney store to by Reed a new Buzz Lightyear outfit. While we were there, we picked up a Woody outfit too.
Woody
(This picture was taken with Daddy's cell phone, so it is a little fuzzy.)
When Chase wears this outfit, Reed calls him a LGM (which are the little green men from Toy Story). Woody asked if he could hold the 'LGM,' so of course I had to take pictures.Reed has become very protective of his little brother. The other day, he went up to Chase to love on him and started holding his hand.
Knox loved the red car.




6 comments:
I could just eat up both of my boys!!! Lala LOVES her boys!!!
Super duper post!!! Loved every bit of it! And love all of you!
Reed and Chase holding hands and Chase's precious smile melt my heart :)! Loved the post!
What sweet boys. Reed is a great big brother and Chase's smile is adorable.
Buz has a great partner. I know Chase will hear all about Buz. The pictures were so precious. I am glad I clicked on and found these new ones. love them
I meant to tell you---I love the quote you have at the beginning of 'smiles'. It is gooood.
Post a Comment