Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Our little bulldog
Chillin' in his frog chair while we played with big brother.

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We gave the boys their goodies first thing Sunday morning. Reed couldn't wait to open his happy.

Checking out his M&M fan.
Showing Chase his fan.
Looking to see what else is in his bag.
A chocolate heart sucker
He was super excited about his Tom & Jerry movie!
Both of the boys opening their cards.
Daddy showing Chase his card.
Reed wanted to help.
Daddy showing Chase his music player.
Getting a closer look.
Chase hasn't been crazy about diaper changes, but I found out today that he loves his changing table. We'll have to change his diapers in there more often.

3 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

You and Chris had some cute little valentines yesterday! I hope you guys had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I must say my great grandsons really know how to enjoy their party.

Tina said...

What beautiful little Valentines y'all have! Muah!