The brotherly love in our house is growing. Chase definitely recognizes his brother's voice. The other day, Reed gave Chase a kiss on the head, and Chase turned his head to look at his big brother. Then, his eyes followed Reed wherever he went.
Reed loves his little brother too. I was taking a shower today, and Reed came running in the bathroom. He said, "Mommy, where's Chase?" I said, "He's right here in his chair!" Reed was concerned because Chase wasn't in the living room with him any more. We have been blessed with two sweet little boys.
Here are some pictures from this past week:
Gran meeting Chase for the first time.
Reed loves his little brother too. I was taking a shower today, and Reed came running in the bathroom. He said, "Mommy, where's Chase?" I said, "He's right here in his chair!" Reed was concerned because Chase wasn't in the living room with him any more. We have been blessed with two sweet little boys.
Here are some pictures from this past week:
Gran meeting Chase for the first time.




9 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh!
I LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!!
Precious, precious, PRECIOUS!
I love their shirts :)! I love the new blog header and loved all of the pictures in the post! You have two precious little boys!
So precious! Love your 2 sweet little boys! 2 questions..where did you get those little brother/big brother t-shirts? Second, I saw in a picture back when you posted Chase's room a cute brown/cream diaper bag that had his name on it. I thought that diaper bag could go for either boy or girl since we are being surprised and I love it and will get his/her name on it when he/she gets here! Anyway, where did you get it? Oh and you know we have the same tastes I think because the name Chase is on the top of my boy name list!
They sure are sweet together. I love their shirts too!
They are both getting so big and more cute each post.
Love the pictures.. love the big brother little brother shirts too. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
I am so happy the way Reed looks at Chase is worth a million dollars. These are some outstanding pictures. I think the cushion he is sitting in is really cool. Long to be there. love, y'all Grandmama
Cute, cute pictures. We miss y'all!
How sweet! Chase is getting so big.
Post a Comment