We cannot believe that Chase is already one week old. We decided to carry on the tradition and take a picture of Chase every month like we did for Reed. We started off with the one week picture tonight.
Chase Rylan Gapen

Reed grabbed my camera tonight, then said that he wanted to take a picture of Mommy. After he took a picture of me, he climbed in my lap and said he wanted a picture of him too.
Mommy & her sweet boys

Chase gave Daddy a big smile tonight. Unfortunately, I missed the smile. I did get a picture of him studying his Daddy's face.
8 comments:
LOVE the picture of Mommy and her boys!! Such a sweet picture.
The pictures are absolutely precious! I am with Shelley; the picture of mommy and the boys is way too sweet! I also love the way Chase is looking a Chris!!!
I love my boys!!! Lala
Hooray for continuing traditions!
Precious, precious family!!
I love all the pics! You look great, btw. Steph & I are planning on coming to visit soon :)
Great pics! I think your tradition is great!
After the intense face study, do you think that Chase liked what he saw. If he wants to swap Chris for me-------------Grandmama
Your boys are sooo cute. Just a cute family!!!
Post a Comment