Reed has been crawling out of his crib for
months, but we just now converted his crib
to a big boy bed! He has always loved his
crib, so we weren't sure how he'd adjust.
When we would ask him if he wanted to have
a big boy bed, he would say "No!" We finally
convinced him it was time to have a big boy
bed, and now, he loves it!
Every time he gets into the bed,
he says, "Big boy bed" or "My big boy bed!"
He hasn't had any problems adjusting to it.
Reed sitting in his crib for the last time.




7 comments:
: (
He's growing up too fast!
I am proud of him though, and I'm proud the transition has went smoothly.
I can't get over how tall he looks in the pics!
The things I learned at the knee of my daddy. The 'pappy' may take a little more work than the bed. Two is an interesting shift in personality when the mighty 'no' and the 'I can do it myself' makes parents have to do SOME BIG TIME ADJUSTING. You all are THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grandmama
I love that he says watch this and I also love his tan line :). I can't believe he is now big enough to have a big boy bed... I am glad he is taking it so well! Let me know tricks about losing the pacifier when you figure it out :)!
Way to go Reed!! You are in a big boy bed now. You are growing up so fast. I'm glad I got to see you for a little bit today. Be a sweet boy and have fun at the beach. I love you!
Aunt Trish
he's turning into such a little boy. good luck with the pacifier! we love and miss y'all.
Callee is good at climbing out of her crib, too! We are changing her bed this weekend. I'm glad to hear Reed did well with it...gives us hope!!
What a big boy. He is so cute.
Post a Comment