Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Reed's talking has improved so much over the past two weeks. Every day, he amazes us with new words that we didn't even know that he knew. This weekend, he was on a roll. Here are some of the new words and phrases that Reed has started saying:

- I clean.

- I pooted.

- Help! (This is one of his favorite words!)

- What's dat?

- I see snow.

- I want cheese. (He LOVES string cheese!)

- Juice!

- Where'd broom go?

- I want napkin.

- Thank yous!

He also has gotten very good with his numbers and alphabet. The other day, he saw the numbers 1-10, and he could pick out and say the numbers 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, & 9. He can say 1, 3, 5, and 10, but he doesn't say them when he sees the number.


Here is a video of Reed talking. I am sorry for the bad filming. I couldn't see what I was filming because the screen was facing Reed. What can I say? He's vain! Enjoy!


6 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Oh my, he is obsessed with himself! Too funny.

THE CHITTOMS said...

That is one smart handsome little boy!!! I love that he says "I CLEAN"... I can tell that he belongs to you and Chris!!! I love to hear him say Reed... he has such a cute voice!!! Miss and love y all!!!

Tina said...

My heart has melted!!! I love, love, love it!!!
I'm with Steph - I LOVE to hear him say Reed.
I could comment for days on this video. Love it & love you!

Ashley Pollan said...

"I pooted"...that's my favorite. Crack me up!! Glad you found our blog. I'm still trying to catch up on yours. He is a doll :)

Aunt Trish said...

Sweet..he is saying a lot!! Maybe before long he'll be able to say all of our names :) Love you all!

m.e. said...

he has alot to say, too cute. i can't believe he's going to be 2 next month! we miss and love y'all!