Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

23 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!

Happy 23 Months Reed!

We can't believe that he will be two next month
Time truly does fly by.

Reed's duck cake

Lala & Reed looking at the duck cake!
Reed would say "Duck...quack, quack!"
Time to dig in!

There he goes...

Open wide...

Yum! Yum!

Big bite!

Reed actually had a good time digging into this cake.

I'm such a big boy!

He's really digging into it now!

The icing tastes good. Now, it's time to eat
some of the actual cake!

Uh oh! There went the duck's head!

Do you think he enjoyed it?

Lala helping Reed take one last bite!


4 comments:

Tina said...

Dear Reed,
Happy 23 months!! I love you sooooo much! I can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Aunt Tina



Dear Momma,
That duck cake was too cute! Benjie just saw his first funfetti cake this past weekend at Nana's. He doesn't know what he's been missing!
In case you read what I wrote to Reed, I'm ready to see you, too! I love you!!!

Love,
Tina

The Simpsons said...

I still can't believe he is about to be 2. They are growing up way to fast!! I love the duck cake. Girl you are so good at the cake decorating. Love yall

Anonymous said...

That is a darling cake!!! I think that I never made one that neat and original, at that. Every picture was great. Have I missed out on something by not digging into a cake. I made 'pinch cakes' but never let 'them' dig in a cake. So much fun. Wonder how that would go over at the next 'Widows' lunch. Put the cake on the table with a big spoon and let them dig in, instead of slicing it---so boring. I think I will try that when they come in April. HEE HEE HEE 'anmama

THE CHITTOMS said...

I think you are becoming a chef Erin... that cake is so CUTE!!! I can't believe you are going to have a 2 year old soon! He is precious!