Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

GO DAWGS!

Saturday afternoon, we went to the State game
at Ole Miss. I must admit that it was weird cheering
for the Dawgs in Rebel country, but we had so much fun.

The score was neck and neck the entire game. The end
of the game was very exciting. Reed was such a good boy!

During the first half, Lala took Reed outside to play for a
little bit, which thrilled him. While they were outside
playing, Reed climbed into the driver's seat of a Polaris.
Lala went to climb into the passenger seat, and Reed said
"Lala, get out!" Then, he told her to "Get in the back!"

Lala and Reed arriving at the game.

Checking out the basketball court and players.
He kept saying "b-ball, b-ball."
Laid back soaking it all in with Lala and Daddy.

Momma, Daddy, and Reed
(Not our best picture, but it's the only one I
have from the day, and yes, it is my bad side!)

Watching the game in his own seat.
He's such a big boy these days.
(By the way, that's Dexter McCluster sitting
in front of us. Daddy wanted to trip him, but
he decided against it since we were surrounded
by Rebel fans!)

Calling Pop to tell him we were winning!
(He wasn't really on the phone with Pop, but
every time he has a phone to his ear, he says
"Hi Pop!" This time wasn't any different.)

He got a little bored towards the end of the
game, so he decided to go through Lala's purse.

I am not sure who he was pretending to talk
to in this picture, but he was telling them all
sorts of things.
Go Dawgs! He would say "Go Dawgs" some, but
I must admit that he said "Hotty Totty" a few times
too. Thanks a lot for that one Lala!
The best part of the whole game....

We won by two points! Go Bulldogs!
Thanks Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Kitty for the awesome seats!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

I think I'm jealous. Reed has done more in 22 months than I've done in 26 years! I'm so proud for him. He's getting to experience so many awesome things. He's one cool kid!

Caroline Buntz said...

Those were some classics!! I am glad he enjoys himself and that makes it easier for everyonel You do such a fine job of making the blog interesting. love aye, Grammie

THE CHITTOMS said...

He is such a cute little boy talking on the phone!!!