Reed had a very exciting weekend.
Friday night, he went to spend the night with La La.
They had a blast and were
both worn slap out by Friday night.
Below are some pictures of Reed playing in La La's yard:
He was filling La La's pond up with water.
He obviously needed a water break.
Watering the flowers.
Can you tell how soaking wet he was?
Saturday morning, La La and Reed went to Oxford
He obviously needed a water break.
Watering the flowers.
Can you tell how soaking wet he was?
Saturday morning, La La and Reed went to Oxford to visit with Aunt Kitty and Uncle Jimmy. He
had a wonderful time exploring around their yard.
Uncle Jimmy & Reed

Aunt Kitty & Reed looking at the dog.
Last night, we were getting ready to eat supper,so I put my hands together to say the blessing.
While I was saying "God is Great,"
Reed had his hands put together like mine.
After I finished, he clapped for a few minutes.
That will definitely be a very sweet memory.





3 comments:
I think I'm still upset that Reed chose La La over me. I am, however, glad to see he had a great time visiting with the fam.
Some of the water hose pictures remind me of Chris. Not sure why.
I just love your child. Have I ever told you that?
You did a mighty fine job getting the pond filled and all the flowers watered and then helping Aunt Kitty and Uncle Jimmy get lots of exercise. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you in December. love you, aye "Ammie"
How sweet! I know Reed had fun doing whatever he wanted at La La's house.
Post a Comment