Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY FUN!

We had a wonderful Memorial Day!
We played with all of Reed's water
toys, and he loved it!
We also made homemade ice cream,
which Reed really enjoyed!
Here are a lot of pictures from our fun day:
Reed climbed up this step ladder by himself.
We couldn't believe it!
He was on a mission...
going for the CAKE!

Going for the second step...

One more step to go...

This was too easy!

I made it to the cake!!!

Time for some fun in the pool!

Reed had so much fun in the water.

It was a little chilly at first!

Sliding down the water slide.

Taking a break with Daddy.

Time to hit some water balls!

I hit it!

Daddy's turn to show up Mommy!
(Check out their facial expressions).

Time to taste the homemade ice cream,
and he is ready!

More Grandmomma...

Going down the slide again!

Having fun with Daddy!

It's still a little chilly,
so I am getting out of here!

Throwing a ball to Grandmomma.

Climbing up the slide to Momma

Going down head first!

Wheeeeee....

Reed crawling out of the pool by himself!

Thinking about eating some grass.

We think Daddy had the most fun
playing in the pools....Oh me!

This is so much fun!

Playing in the water!

Now, it's time for the water ball!

Reed clapping his hands
because he's having so much fun!

The water is cold, but it's still fun!

Another water toy to play with...

He liked the Elmo sprinkler mat!

Where'd the water go???

WOW!!! It came back on!
Daddy tricked me!

Daddy throwing Reed in the water,
which he loved!

The whole day was perfect!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Erin,
You totally deserve the Blogger of the Week award! I am so proud of you!
I didn't realize Reed has his own waterpark. How cool is that?!
I love the stepladder pics b/c you can see his determination. I love that about him! But what happened to his toe? :(
I'm so glad to see Reed likes the water! We're going to have so much fun this summer! I love the head-first picture...that little daredevil!
Lots of love,
Aunt Tina

The Gapens said...

Thanks!!! He broke his toenail, and Chris thought it might be a little sore, so we put some medicine & a bandaid on it!

laurawh said...

So cute! He looks like he loves the water! Can't wait to see ya'll next week in Florida!!!

Laura