After much hardwork and very long hours,
the playground is FINALLY finished, and
Reed LOVES it! He points to the back
door all of the time because he wants
to go play outside! One of his
favorite things to do is crawl from
one end of the tunnel to the other!
Here are some pictures of Reed's first
time playing on the playground:
I love to swing!
Daddy helping Reed up the rock climbing wall.
Crawling thru the tunnel to Momma
Oh! This was so much fun!
Turning around to pose for the camera!
The slide is so awesome!
Someone has to catch him, orhe would go right onto the ground.
He's done that a few times too, and
he just dies out laughing!
Playing in the yard...
Throwing the leftover boards out ofhis clubhouse!
Swinging with Momma
He had to swing again!
What a fun day!
Thanks Gran and Granddaddy for this awesome playground!
Thanks Grandmomma, Chad Elder, Chad Robertson,
and Granddaddy for all of your help putting
this thing together!
We couldn't have done it without your help!
1 comment:
I love these pictures! I think my favorites are the ones in the tunnel. He looks so excited! And the ones of him sliding are priceless. He's such a daredevil!
I still can't believe Reed has his own Kids Town. ha!
Post a Comment