On Saturday, we took our first
trip to the Memphis Zoo!
Aunt Tina & Uncle Benjie went too!
It was very humid but a great day!
I think Reed really enjoyed it.
Here are some pictures from our
fun day at the Zoo:
Getting ready to go into the Zoo
Going for a wagon ride
Reed looking at a snake up close and personal...
He loves his Uncle Benjie & Aunt Tina!
Reed was fascinated with snakes!
He kept pointing and talking to this snake!I don't know if you can tell by the picture
or not, but this snake was HUGE!!!
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas...
Reed was trying his best to touch the Hippo!
Taking a much needed water break!a big lizard thing.
of some animal cage...

Mommy & Reed looking at the cat...

Taking another water break!

The Fam looking at the tigers.

Reed touching the water from the
small waterfall.
Oh! It's so hot, and this feels so good!

Mommy putting water from the
waterfall on Reed's head to cool
him off!
Check out my mohawk!
Snack Break!

Daddy trying to get Reed to roar at the Lion.

Check out our shoes!
Aren't we cute?
Mommy & Reed walking to the fountain
for another photo opportunity!

Reed giving Mommy a hug!

Reed not really wanting to
pose for this picture...
Can you tell?
Reed & Daddy looking at the monkeys(and no, I am not talking about Uncle Benjie
and Aunt Tina)!
Get me outta here...
Not sure what he is looking at here but check out those cheeks!
Daddy & Reed walking through the Zoo!
Reed taking a break from walking!

Looking at the Pink Flamingoes and Ducks...
wanting to jump in the water to cool off!
Mommy's turn...

Giddy up!

Stopping to look at the baby ducks!

My mommy rocks!
I love the Zoo!
Reed taking Uncle Benjie's hat off!
We played this game for a few minutes
until Mommy's shoulders started to hurt!
My awesome God-Parents!
Mommy following Reed!

Reed & Mommy
Showing off my top tooth!(We finally have 3 teeth!!!)
Taking another water break!
Checking out the GiraffeWatching the Zebras...

Reed trying to jump over the rail.
Holding on for dear life!
Staring as if they've never seenan elephant before...
Gotta love 'em!

Taking a swig of juice.

Still looking at the elephants...

Mommy getting Reed before
he ate some mulch!
Time to go home!
The Family posing for one last picture at the Zoo!










Still looking at the Zebras...
1 comment:
Ha. Ha. Ha. You think you're funny, don't you?!
I'm kidding. At least you are nicer than I am...I took a picture of the guys looking at elephants, and I was going to have the caption read that they were looking at us! Ha!
We had such a good time! Thank you SOOOO much for letting us tag along with you! Love you!
Post a Comment