Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

COOKING OUT WITH ED, STEPH, & WILL

Eddie, Steph, & Will came over
to cook out with us on Saturday night.
We had a wonderful time!
Reed riding his four-wheeler
I love to go fast!!!

Reed playing with Will.
For the most part, Reed was very gentle.

Whatcha doin' Will?

Reed had a 'dirty' diaper, so
I took it off and ran inside to get
another diaper. Needless to say,
Reed made a run for it!
He loves being nudey-booty!
Yes! This is the life!

I can get away from them faster on this...

Come and get me...

You can't resist this precious face!

Life is good!

Will Chittom

Playing in the balls...

Reed reaching for Will's hand


1 comment:

Tina said...

You should crop Chris out of that picture. : ( I'm offended.

Otherwise, it looks like y'all had a GREAT time! Will is so precious!

My favorites of course are the nude pics. Run, Reed, Run!!!!! ha ha! Too cute!