We've had a busy, fun summer with many accomplishments!
Chase threw his diapers away and learned to use the potty! He now uses the potty all by himself.
Here is a video of Chase's first day in Big Boy Undies:
Chase also moved upstairs into his big boy room! He said goodbye to his crib and has adjusted well to being upstairs. (Big Boy Room pics will be posted soon!)
Reed learned to swim like a pro! The more he swims, the better he gets. He's also learned several Sight Words. He is eager to learn to read and has really enjoyed learning new words every week. He starts Kindergarten tomorrow!
Both boys loved VBS this year and are still enjoying all of the songs they learned. Chase watches the VBS videos on my phone just about every day. Here are some videos of the boys singing and doing the motions to one of the VBS songs they learned:
We spent as much time as possible in the water this summer. The Robertson's went to Duncan to swim with us one day, and we had a blast. I think we were in the pool for about 4-5 hours that day. Much fun!!
Put Reed & Landon together, and they become BRAVE super heroes! They did it all: went down the slide, jumped off the diving board by themselves, rode on the raft to the deep end, etc.
Chase & Charlie preferred the stairs, unless they were in their Momma's arms!
| Cool dudes! |
| Didi kept the big boys entertained while we kept the little ones busy! |
We were also excited to get some Lake time this summer. We hope to spend more time at the lake next year. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate next year. Last year, it flooded, and this year, the lakes were extremely dry!
| Reed went on the inner-tube for the first time and LOVED it! |
| Reed & Daddy getting ready to ride! |
| Here's the first ride |
Here's a video of Daddy & Reed on the tube:
(Warning: it is a bit loud and shaky!)
| Chase was a great observer but wasn't studying the tube! |
| Reed is definitely our little water boy! If it involves water, you can count him in! |
| Chase loved driving the boat! |
| Reed & Lala enjoying the ride! |
| Our boys getting ready to go for a swim in the lake! It took us all afternoon to convince Chase to wear his life jacket in the water. We finally succeeded! |
| Crazy drivers |
Summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to our favorite hotel!




4 comments:
Yea!! I love all the pictures of my little hearts! We had so much fun at the beach....Woohoo...can't wait til next summer!
Love those handsome boys... I am a sucker for little boys in their sunglasses :). I loved all of the pictures!
Carter dislikes life jackets too... I guess it is a little brother thing!
Let's get together soon. Love y'all!
I was so happy to see a new bunch of pics. What a fantastic bunch. So many fun water things now. It won't be long until Chase is doing the big stuff, too. Enjoyed seeing Landon and Charlie....
Great pictures!! And I hate to say this, but Chase just looks SO MUCH like a big boy in these pics! I can't believe how much he's changed! :( b/c I know that makes you sad!
Post a Comment