Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

He Kicks...He Scores!!!

Reed scored his first goal!!!

Reed had his second soccer game this season on Saturday and did great! Since it was Easter weekend, we only had 5 players show up for the game. Reed played almost the entire game. He didn't come out of the game for a break until close to the end of the game. We were so proud of him!

Here are some action shots:






Kicking the ball in...


After he scored, he ran to the sidelines and gave Chase a big hug.
Then, he gave Daddy a big high five!

Reed came so close to scoring two or three times at the beginning of the game, that I had a feeling this might be his game to score a goal. So, I had the video camera ready. Please excuse the shaking of the camera...I was slightly excited!!!!


2 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

Reed, you did such a great job! I love the video and hearing his sweet momma cheer for him. I also love that Reed shared his victory with Daddy and Chase... what a sweet and handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the picture of Reed hugging Chase after he scored! Lala loves her little hearts!