Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Parties!

Wednesday, Chase & I went to Reed's school for his Easter Party & Easter Egg Hunt. Reed was excited about his Easter Party.

Reed waiting to say the prayer. His teacher asked him to start the prayer, and he did great!


His 4K class enjoying their lunch.


Reed, Chase & Mommy

Chase got to eat some yummy food too!


Reed being goofy before starting their craft.

His teacher gave Chase one to color too.


Reed also got to be the line leader for the day!

Ms. Lisa telling them that they had to find 12 eggs. Each egg had a number, and they couldn't have two of any number in their basket.

Reed started off a bit slow because he was trying to find his eggs in order 1-12. When I told him that he didn't have to find them in order, he took off!

Reed finding his last egg.


Reed with one of his best buds, Gavin.


He found all of his eggs!


He put them all on the ground to make sure he didn't have any duplicate numbers.


Cayden, Reed & Gavin


Reed getting in his Bunny Sack for the Sack Race.

There he goes...

Chase had a big time watching, but I think he wanted to try the sack race too.

Gavin giving Reed a big goodbye hug!

Chase had his Easter Party on Thursday. Chase was so excited about his party, but he did NOT want me to take his picture. So, this is all I was able to get...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....I love my boys!!! Lala is so happy seeing these wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to have an
Easter egg hunt.