Reed & Chase enjoyed VBS this year. The theme this year was "Big Apple Adventure!" I helped Meredith teach the 1st grade and loved it. Chase was in Candy's class with Charlie, and he had a ball until he got sick. Reed was in Landon & Gavin's class. He loved VBS this year. His favorite part was the music.
Last night, I put him in the bed, then came downstairs. When I walked in my room, I could hear him singing all of the VBS songs on his monitor. It was too cute!
Chase & Charlie at VBS. They are big buds now!
Last night, I put him in the bed, then came downstairs. When I walked in my room, I could hear him singing all of the VBS songs on his monitor. It was too cute!
Chase & Charlie at VBS. They are big buds now!




2 comments:
too funny! I had tears in my eyes about how sweet the boys are...then the mini fracas...I laughed out loud. I love my boys, Reed, Landon and Gavin...
What a fun time, even the little scuffle. They sounded so clear and good. Love it. Grandmama
Post a Comment