One of our favorite things about summer: Play Dates with Landon & Charlie!!!
One of Chase's favorite toys: a water hose

He's either spraying you or trying to drink from the water hose.

Chase loved Charlie's water slide.

Landon & Reed had a big time as always.

Chase liked the little slide because he could climb up it and slide all by himself.

Going up the big slide...

Landon & Reed

Lovin' the water!

Chase going down the slide again.

A video of Chase going down the big slide all by himself!
5 comments:
Lala's Chase is AWESOME!!! What a brave little man! I love the pictures of Reed and Landon: Chase and Charlie....too cute.
I think it is so cool that these 4 kids can be friends, what a fun thing. I enjoyed each picture. Realized I had a silly grin on my face, who cares, I was loving it. Grandmama
They are such cute little boys :). My little ones love the water hose also!
We had so much fun! Thanks for coming. Let's do it again soon!
Chase is getting so big, Erin! You have an adorable family :)
Post a Comment