We carried on our three year tradition with the Robertsons. We went to our Church's Fall Festival first then went trick-or-treating.
We had the cutest Batman & Robin that you've ever seen!

Batman aka Reed

Robin aka Chase

It was quite the adventure trying to get both boys to look at the camera and smile.

Something on the ground was obviously more entertaining than Daddy & Mommy.

Batman & Robin are ready for some action!

One more picture of the boys before heading to Church.

Reed waiting to go trick-or-treating at the Robertsons' house.

Chase strapped in and waiting for Charlie to get in.

Reed telling us that he had to go pee, so all the kiddos decided they needed to go too before we started our adventure.

Waiting for the big kids to finish their business.

Here we go....

Reed, Landon & Sienna trick-or-treating at the first house.

Chase trick-or-treating for the first time. He knew exactly what to do. He reached in and grabbed two pieces of candy.

Satisfied for the night!

Chase & Mommy

Reed walking up to another house.

Mario (Landon), Batman (Reed) & a Fairy (Sienna) had such a good time together.

While stopped at another house, Chase decided to play in the flowers.

Reed helping Mommy with the wagon. He had fun making Chase & Charlie laugh.

This pumpkin changed colors. They watched it for a few minutes and told us every color that the pumpkin changed to.

The youngest boys enjoyed their wagon ride.

Batman & Mario

Reed waiting patiently for some candy.

A fun picture of our whole crew:
Reed, Sienna, Landon, Charlie and Chase

This picture cracked me up. Reed is cheesing big time, and Chase is admiring Sienna's hair. In other words, Chase saw all of her hair and thought that it was time to pull it. So, he did!

Chase & Daddy

We had a perfect Halloween. The kids had a blast, and so did their parents!
3 comments:
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful Halloween weekend. You definitely had the cutest little Batman and Robin that I have ever seen :).
Let's get together soon... love y'all!
I will be so glad when I am able to get caught up on all my comments. I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen or not - so maybe I'll just start here.
You got the BEST pictures of them during Halloween! They look absolutely adorable!!!
So glad y'all had a great Halloween! PS I hope you always have them coordinating costumes because it is priceless!
I thought I left a comment but no. The picture of Landon sitting down, his belly sticking out and a solemn face was a riot.Chase liked the candy a lot better than ole green beans.
Reed was in the perfect 'crouch' position for the next act. Just a wonderful group of pics of Halloween time for me to enjoy more than once. Grandmama loves you
Post a Comment