Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rubber Ducky

Since Chase is too big for his infant bath tub, we bought him a new duck tub!
Both boys loved the tub and couldn't wait to play in it. Chase got in it first, then Reed wanted to get in with him.

Reed & Chase


Chase's first bath in his duck tub.

He loved it. It's just the right size too.

Reed asked if he could take a bath in it next. He played in the duck for a while.
A sweet video of our boys...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys! I can't wait to play with them tomorrow night! Lala

Anonymous said...

I am very happy that you have a blog.

THE CHITTOMS said...

They are WAY too cute! I love the duck bath tub and the sweet brothers :)!

m.e. said...

Very, very cute boys. Miss and love y'all.

Tina said...

I LOOOOVE THIS!!! :)
The pictures are adorable, and the video is precious!!