Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Catching Up...

It's been a while since I've made a big post, so there are several pictures on this post from the past two weeks.

Aunt Tina, Nana, and Knox came to visit us last week. It's hard to believe that Knox & Chase are exactly a year apart.


Chase & Nana
Chase has become quite the little mover. We have to be very careful and watch his every move. If there is a toy that he wants, he'll roll four times and scoot on his belly until he gets it. He loves to turn in circles too. I have a feeling this little guy is going to be into everything before long!


Aunt Tina brought our music table back, and I'm not sure who was more excited, Reed or Chase!


They played with this table all night.

Reed & Chase playing with a ball.

"Hey Mommy!"

Chase is teething like crazy. Everything goes in his mouth. If he sees someone's finger, he does his best to grab it and put it in his mouth.

We decided to let him try a teething biscuit but had to take it away because he bit it in two pieces.


Last week, Reed wanted to sleep on a pallet in the living room floor. He slept there for four nights in a row. Thankfully, he's back in his bed now.

Chase waking Reed up for school.
While Mommy & Daddy were in Vegas, Reed went to stay at Grandaddy & Nana's, and Chase stayed in Hernando with Lala. Mr. Tom came up to play too. Chase thought Mr. Tom was funny.

Nana brought Reed back to Hernando, and he told her that he wanted to take a picture, so they did.

Chase, Reed, & Nana

There was obviously something very entertaining on tv.


Reed missed his baby brother.
Sweet boys...

I read in one of my parenting books that frozen bananas are great for teething, so we tried it. Chase loved it!

Chase wearing a church outfit that Reed wore when he was one...
but he didn't care one bit!

I love my Mommy!

Chase's first time drinking from a sippy cup. We put a little water in the cup to help him wash his food down, and he loved the nipple because it was cold. He gnawed on it more than he drank it.

We met Candy & Charlie one day for lunch. Charlie was asleep when we first got there, and Chase couldn't stand it. He kept trying to talk to his friend. When Charlie finally woke up, Chase was so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ENJOYED EVERY PICTURE. COULD TELL CHARLIE AND CHASE WERE CHATTING AWAY. SOMEONE TOLD A FUNNY JOKE THE WAY THEY SEEMED TO BE LAUGHING. THANKS FOR SHARING THE KIDS THRU YOUR BLOG. THEY ARE GROWING UP SO FAST.

Anonymous said...

I ENJOYED EVERY PICTURE. COULD TELL CHARLIE AND CHASE WERE CHATTING AWAY. SOMEONE TOLD A FUNNY JOKE THE WAY THEY SEEMED TO BE LAUGHING. THANKS FOR SHARING THE KIDS THRU YOUR BLOG. THEY ARE GROWING UP SO FAST.

THE CHITTOMS said...

I loved all of the pictures... my favorite one is Reed giving his brother some sweet sugar :). They are both just adorable!!!

The video of Chase and Charlie is precious! Those two have grown so much and seem to be sweet friends :)!

Tina said...

I LOVED all of the pictures!! Having computer problems obviously because I can't see the video. :(
I'll check back later.
Love you all!